We are a family owned company founded by two brothers— Tarris & Terrance Batiste.
These brothers developed a product together while also connecting our brand to a passion/knowledge we both share. Our main goal with Brassdroppers™ is to provide fashionable apparel while educating our community in firearm safety/awareness.
On Saturday, February 23, 2019, Brassdroppers™ completed the first official event located at The New Frontier Building in Cartersville, GA.
In case you were unable to attend our safe and secure event we covered.
- What it means to be a Brassdropper™ and how to become apart of our family
- Introduced firearm safety knowledge to first time users
Established presence with current firearms owners.
- Provided a platform and open discussion to learn the needs and answer questions to be of better service to our community
Here are the four basic firearm safety rules our instructor, Scotty Banks used for reference.
- TREAT EVERY FIREARM AS IF IT WERE LOADED.
- ALWAYS KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER AND OUT OF THE TRIGGER GUARD.
- ALWAYS KEEP THE MUZZLE POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION.
- ALWAYS BE CERTAIN OF THE TARGET AND THE SURROUNDING AREA
Three other instructors gave live demonstrations to adhere to these rules and how they should be practiced when operating a firearm at any time.
Stay tuned for the next Brassdropper™ event!
Follow us on all social media handles Instagram, FB & Twitter @Brassdroppers